What can I do if someone is threatening to post nude pictures of me

What can I do if my boyfriend's ex girlfriend is threatening to post nude photos of me?

I'm sure you can do lots of things, but assessing this situation intelligently obviously requires a lot more information than you provided.

How did this person come to possess the photos (plural?)?
How old are you?
How old were you when the photos were taken?
Who took the photos?
Where is she threatening to post them?
Why is she making these threats?
Is she asking for something? In other words, is she simply saying, "I'm going to post the photos"? Or is she saying, "I'm going to post the photos unless ____"?

What can I do if my boyfriend's ex girlfriend is threatening to post nude photos of me?

You can ignore the stupidity of others.

Celebrities when found in similar circumstances say, "That's not me. I never posed nude for anyone. Someone photshopped my head and put it on that body. I am outraged that someone one would do that to me."

Former president Clinton and former senator Clinton taught us to "deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny, deny".

Never admit to anything.

I can only wonder how she got them...probably found them on his computer or wherever he had saved them.

She can threaten all she wants. Do you know what the photos look like? Are you easily identified? Were they taken with or without your consent?

I would just do what army judge said -deny that crap if she posts them. Unless there are some very easily identifiable distinguishing marks that only you have...

Lesson learned. Don't trust anyone with nude photos. My ex husband would ask me for some and I said nope.

Back