What are my options

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuttmost

My boss threatened me and my wife with physical violence after I reported him to corporate for attempting to make me work outside of the workers comp. doctors orders. Now I am being alienated at work as an attempt to get me to quit. What can I do?

Follow your company's code of conduct and file a complaint with the appropriate department (usually Human Resources). If you still feel that you are being retaliated against then consult an attorney and present him/her with evidence of what you and your wife are being subjected to so the attorney can determine if there is a case that needs to be pursued in the court of law. Good Luck!

Last edited:
Follow your company's code of conduct and file a complaint with the appropriate department (usually Human Resources). If you still feel that you are being retaliated against then consult an attorney and present him/her with evidence of what you and your wife are being subjected to so the attorney can determine if there is a case that needs to be pursued in the court of law. Good Luck!

I already did that and nothing happened. I am really lost right now

Again, consult with an attorney and present the evidence you have so he/she can determine if you have a case worth pursuing. Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back