Website Unpaid and stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Souni

Good Morning!

I done few weeks ago a website for someone who was my "friend". When the work was nearly finish, i put it live to show him. After that, he took the content and design, use them without paying me. I tried to contact him, i was really nice to him trust me, it was not a question of money, i just wanted to know why he doesn't want to pay! But the only answer i could get was insults and threaten... he said that he will come to my office, or find my mother, and other things...
I have few evidences that i made the work like the psd files, all the templates i suggested, and of course the conversations and mails but since it was for a friend, they wasn't contract (which is really bad i know).
The thing is i asked him after that that if he doesn't want to pay that's ok, it's not a big money, it was just some pocket money for me, but don't use the website.

So what i should do, i can't really afford to pay a lawyer for that, and i don't thing it is a BIG problem, but i just want him to stop using it. I send a mail to his host, and iam waiting for their answer.

Please advice me, i don't really know if i have to leave it to not have trouble with him or continue to fight!

Thank you for your help and yout precious time!

Nadia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back