Warren county ohio strkes again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

brokedick

I was recently divorced, after 23 years my wife served me papers without communicating problems to me. We were going through horrible money problems with a house that would not sell and other bills piling up. it was not about another woman or anything like that. during the marriage, we both went to school. She decided to home school our two kids for the first 7 years of school them on to public school for jr. high and high school. my wife ended up with her own company. Now my son is in high school and daughter graduated two years ago. I pay child support for 5 more months, understand that, however the alimony is outragous!!!! I pay 66% of my salary for 8 years, she also has two jobs she works. although I feel this is extremely unfair, i have been paying for two years, now she tells me she is taking me back for more alimony, my question is can she do this? I thought once alimony was set, it could not change, she also states she is going after any bonuses I get over the next 6 years. IS THIS RIGHT?

Whether it's right or not, if you want to fight this successfully you NEED an attorney.

(Often, if your salary has increased, that is considered a change of circumstance and the recipient can request a review)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back