Consumer Law, Warranties Want out of contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomuch

My Daughter who is 17 was 15 at the time we intered into this was taking taekwondo classes we signed her up for a 4 year program.We have had enough the instructor never teaches has others teach and has moved the school amoung other things. I have tried talking to him he says to bad i will run things my way. So we said fine we will go else ware he says go ahead you singed a 4 year contract and you will keep paying me untell its up. Can he do this?

Sure, he can do what he likes. So can you.

Is there a cancellation clause in the contract? If so, cancel in accordance with it. If not, you might still be able to get out. Does the contract say anything about quality of instruction, or who the instructor is to be, or where classes will take place, or anything that he may have already breached himself?

Or maybe he'll take a month or two's paid notice to let you out. If he does, get a signed release.

Thanks dee dub i am waiting for him to send me a copy of this contract he never even gave us a copy.I was so pissed last i talked with him i went stright to bank and stopped payments.So much more to story but i wont waist time or space here untell i get a copy of contract unless someone is instered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back