Walmart killed my car

stacyg87

Jurisdiction
Florida
Hi there I have never had to do this but I'm gonna keep it brief I just need some advise. I took my car to walmart for an oil change and get my headlight bulb replaced. When the car was ready my key wouldn't work so I had to open the door manually wgen i start the car it was dead they had left the light on. I told one of the guys in the shop they came n give me a jump, when the car comes on it was shaking the engine was also shaking n my engine light was on n trac off light too the gas pedal was also not working I ask the manager what happened he said nothing they did what I paid for n I should take it to a mechanic to fix it because they are not mechanics. my car spent the night in walmart parking lot cuz I couldn't drive home u had to call a friend to pick up me and my little girl to take us home I had to get a tow truck the next morning to move it to the mechanic shop. Walmart giving me the runaround while my car sits in the mechanic shop. I filed a claim walmart telling me that they doing investigations n that they turned over the matter to their insurance company but they cant give me a claim number the mechanic fixed the car telling me that they disconnected the battery n reconnected in the wrong terminal which send a serge the the car yet they said they didnt touch they battery. what do u suggest i do??

what do u suggest i do??

Not much you can do.

This is a classic they said, you say.

They say they didn't touch your battery.

You can't prove they did.

Back