Wal-mart

Jjdiaz

Jurisdiction
Florida
I have been working for Wal-Mart almost 3 years. I was working for S2S Pick up as a Level B. Recently they removed the department and the position with it. They have a few associates from Cap 1 & 2, Level A, working on S2S since the department itself was removed but not the work if that makes any sense.
I was offered a position in either Cap 1 or 2 doing the same job description from S2S Pick Up (and more) but with a demotion because of the Level. Is there any way to stay at the same pay rate without getting demoted for doing the same job description and more? It's not my fault they decided to remove the department but still have associates do the same work for less pay especially since I have been there for almost 3 years.

I have been working for Wal-Mart almost 3 years. I was working for S2S Pick up as a Level B...

It would also help when you post stuff like this to use terminology that is understandable. Levels, S2S and caps mean nothing to most people. Just saying...

This is entirely an issue between you and the employer. There is no law you can invoke that will force them to leave you at the higher wage.

Back