Premises Liability Wal-Mart fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

sallysue

My leg went down in a hole in Wal-Mart parking lot and my cat full if groceries slammed down on my leg nine months ago i was on crutches for awhile well now I am being referred to a surgeon fir my leg who can u contact or how can I make Wal-Mart pay for the medical and for me to go to a surgeon they send me letters to see if I am ok and call me what do I do

My leg went down in a hole in Wal-Mart parking lot and my cat full if groceries slammed down on my leg nine months ago i was on crutches for awhile well now I am being referred to a surgeon fir my leg who can u contact or how can I make Wal-Mart pay for the medical and for me to go to a surgeon they send me letters to see if I am ok and call me what do I do

You can't make Walmart, or any other entity do a darn thing.

A court can, if you file a lawsuit and prove Walmart was at fault.

Just because you fell on their property, it doesn't mean they are liable.

I suggest you visit four or five local lawyers.

You can tell them your story, show them your proof, and see what they advise.

This all starts with you retaining a lawyer.

If your case is sound, most lawyers will take your case on contingency.

That means the lawyer will work for a portion of what he or she obtains for you.

That's usually 30-40% of your award, plus expenses.

If your case is solid, it could be worth upwards of $50,000, plus payment of your medical bills.

Meet with some local lawyers, and see where you stand.

Agree, you need to talk to a few lawyers & see what they think (if they think the store might be liable in any way).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back