1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

Voter fraud ,Voter Rights

Discussion in 'Constitutional Law & Civil Rights' started by Mikey, Jan 28, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikey

Mikey Law Topic Starter New Member

Jurisdiction:
    US Federal Law
    I have a general question about voter fraud and voter rights and what legal options a U.S. citizen has on both sides of the law. I'm not looking to start a online war or file stupid crazy lawsuits. I just want general information. For example; What can a citizen do against local, state, federal or even possibly international issues of voter fraud? What if a citizen wants to take action or defend themselves? Are there any cross-juridical options?

2. Zigner

Zigner Well-Known Member

Do you have a specific legal matter that affects you directly, or is this just hypothetical?

3. army judge

army judge Super Moderator

I know of no one possessed with the ability to vote on anything beyond the confines of the nation state in which the person has citizenship.

Self help remedies are available, but using one of those remedies can often subject the actor to criminal prosecution.

If one has a safety issue, one is best advised to take it to the local gendarmerie or constabulary.

There are dozens, if not hundreds all across the planet.

They tend to cause skirmishes, revolts, cross border incursions, and very often war.

4. adjusterjack

adjusterjack Super Moderator

Then google "voter fraud" and you'll find hundreds, maybe thousands, or resources that'll answer any questions that you might have.

Your general question is so broad and complex that nobody on a legal forum is likely to get involved with it.

I suggest you take your question over to City-Data. People over there love your kind of discussion.

Thread closed.

Zigner likes this.