Voter fraud ,Voter Rights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey

Jurisdiction
US Federal Law
I have a general question about voter fraud and voter rights and what legal options a U.S. citizen has on both sides of the law. I'm not looking to start a online war or file stupid crazy lawsuits. I just want general information. For example; What can a citizen do against local, state, federal or even possibly international issues of voter fraud? What if a citizen wants to take action or defend themselves? Are there any cross-juridical options?

I have a general question about voter fraud and voter rights and what legal options a U.S. citizen has on both sides of the law. I'm not looking to start a online war or file stupid crazy lawsuits. I just want general information. For example; What can a citizen do against local, state, federal or even possibly international issues of voter fraud? What if a citizen wants to take action or defend themselves? Are there any cross-juridical options?

Do you have a specific legal matter that affects you directly, or is this just hypothetical?

What can a citizen do against local, state, federal or even possibly international issues of voter fraud?

I know of no one possessed with the ability to vote on anything beyond the confines of the nation state in which the person has citizenship.

What if a citizen wants to take action or defend themselves?

Self help remedies are available, but using one of those remedies can often subject the actor to criminal prosecution.

If one has a safety issue, one is best advised to take it to the local gendarmerie or constabulary.

Are there any cross-juridical options?

There are dozens, if not hundreds all across the planet.

They tend to cause skirmishes, revolts, cross border incursions, and very often war.

I have a general question about voter fraud

Then google "voter fraud" and you'll find hundreds, maybe thousands, or resources that'll answer any questions that you might have.

Your general question is so broad and complex that nobody on a legal forum is likely to get involved with it.

I suggest you take your question over to City-Data. People over there love your kind of discussion.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back