Visitation During Social Distancing

My how anticlimactic. I was hoping for a knock down, dragged out, scorched earth battle to keep me from being bored during self-quarantine.

I guess the other side wasn't so evil after all. Sigh.

With all due respect, anticlimactic is a good thing, I was up for days worried about this decision. The state put out guidelines to follow so I decided to follow them. They other side has a history of keeping her, it isn't/wasn't an unwarranted to fear, and is still a fear in my mind come two weeks on Easter Sunday. I overthink a lot, but I became an over thinker because I was made to over think because of actions on the other side. 14 days, 10 days, 7 days all times taken with out being able to talk with her in the past.

Unreal...… So you failed at a relationship with the mother. Now your child is the ping pong ball. What your missing is the COURT ORDER.... Since you and the mother can't be adults to allow each other proper time to see the child a court order was put in place. You should follow that court order. ...
Failed at the relationship? It's not failure when you leave an addict and keep your kid from the addict. It sounds like the other parent is consistently absent. Plus it's a worldwide pandemic occurring right now.

I definitely wouldn't let my kid go right now either.

Back