1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

Visitation During Social Distancing

Discussion in 'Child Custody & Visitation' started by Worried Dad, Mar 25, 2020.

1. mightymoose

mightymoose Moderator

Not anticlimactic are all... Now we wait to see what she brought home with her...

army judge likes this.
  2. Worried Dad

Worried Dad Law Topic Starter New Member

With all due respect, anticlimactic is a good thing, I was up for days worried about this decision. The state put out guidelines to follow so I decided to follow them. They other side has a history of keeping her, it isn't/wasn't an unwarranted to fear, and is still a fear in my mind come two weeks on Easter Sunday. I overthink a lot, but I became an over thinker because I was made to over think because of actions on the other side. 14 days, 10 days, 7 days all times taken with out being able to talk with her in the past.

3. leslie82

leslie82 Well-Known Member

Failed at the relationship? It's not failure when you leave an addict and keep your kid from the addict. It sounds like the other parent is consistently absent. Plus it's a worldwide pandemic occurring right now.

I definitely wouldn't let my kid go right now either.