Visa H1B canceled with prejudice consequences for new visa approval

AshRaj

Jurisdiction
Illinois
I did h1b transfer to company B when i came back to India after 2 years work in USA for company A. With new valid petition approval for new employer(company B) and valid visa from company A (expiring in 3 months) traveled to Chicago, unfortunately my visa got "canceled with prejudice" with 2 reason seems to be no project for which petition files and employee paid for h1b fee which will be returned with salary and am sent back to India to get new stamping for new petition.

1. Company B made me responsibility to bare h1b transfer expense for security reason with signed company letter head for h1b fee reimbursement with 1st salary. my current petition with company B is valid for visa, now company B is willing to do h1b fee reimbursement which they collected only for security purpose to prove they had intension to reimburse with this will my petition becomes legally valid ?
2. entry denied&visa canceled, does this affect future USA F1/green card from spouse even after having all valid documents ?
3. does this visa cancellation affect any other country visa ex: UK ?

Talk to these people: www.uscis.gov
Talk to a lawyer in Illinois, or a solicitor in the UK.

Back