Parole, Probation Violated Felony Probation With Misdameaner Petty Theft

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsebastian

Hello. I could really use some advice on my legal situation. I am currently on felony probation for False Imprisonment. I basically pulled a BB gun on a couple people who were inside of my house when i witnessed them stealing money from me. Long story short, they called the police and exclaimed that i threatened them with a gun and knife. I did 40 days county time and they also gave me 3 years of probation. Ive been on probation for 2 years , made all my payments and visits. i recently I got caught and arrested for stealing two Iphone's out of a purse inside of a nightclub. They charged me with a couple counts of misdameaner Petty Theft. This is my first violation. But in reality, im not even sure they violated me yet. The Petty theft case is in beverly hills and my first charge is all the way in LAX. I was wondering what my consequences might be? its in two different jurisdictions? I have court for the Petty theft case alone on april 18th but i havent gotten a call from my probation officer or anything.

Last edited:
You could be violated on your probation.

Normally a PO won't call.

They often appear at your arraignment and arrest if, after they've obtained a warrant.

Your state is almost bankrupt.

Your new charge isn't a felony.

You could end up doing a 90 day stint in a state prison.

Or, you might get lucky and get away with a couple nights in county and a stern warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back