Use of name, signature etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

draab

I believe I may have posted this in the wrong forum today. First time user...sorry

I resigned from a highly visible Executive position. I learned that 30 days after my last date of employment and compensation, my former employer was publically using my image, personal signature and former title. I sent an email asking them to please stop. There was no response, but my information was taken off of their public web-site. another 30 days pass and I learned that they were still using my name, personal signature and former title on invoices and letters going out globally. I asked them again to stop. I recieved an email from their COO that all references to me would be stopped. Another 30 days later (90 days past my date of exit) I learned that my name, signature, and former Title with my former employer was still being used. This time I sent them an invoice for 90 days of my time with another request to C&D. Their attorney responded telling me that any further contact would result in a harrassment charge? I need guidance here. Am I due compensation for use of my image, name, signature etc for 3 months after I stopped being compesated after formally asking them to stop no less than 3 times in writing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back