usda renter problem with pets in the development

Status
Not open for further replies.

barkingdog

I am a renter at a rural development community for retired or disabled individuals. The pet owner in the area do not obey pet policies for usda many of us have made complaints, attended board meeting stating the problem, and called the msnagement company. We have gotten no relief. Pets are not licensed or vaccinated yearly. Droppings are not picked up. Dogs bark continusly. Cats are left to run wild. Please advise me on my rights.

I am a renter at a rural development community for retired or disabled individuals. The pet owner in the area do not obey pet policies for usda many of us have made complaints, attended board meeting stating the problem, and called the msnagement company. We have gotten no relief. Pets are not licensed or vaccinated yearly. Droppings are not picked up. Dogs bark continusly. Cats are left to run wild. Please advise me on my rights.

You could move, if the landlord doesn't care. But, that's easier said than done. Read your lease, determine how to submit notice you plan to move.

Or, HIRE a lawyer. If you POOL your money, you ALL might get what you desire. Without a lawyer, no one listens.

Or, contact the television stations and press, see if they'll help.

Your city council officials and your mayor, or the governor could be contacted; as well as your elected senators and US Rep.

Obama's kinda busy, so I wouldn't bother the Annointed One.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back