1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

usda renter problem with pets in the development

Discussion in 'Commercial Landlord & Tenant Issues' started by barkingdog, Oct 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. barkingdog

barkingdog Law Topic Starter New Member

I am a renter at a rural development community for retired or disabled individuals. The pet owner in the area do not obey pet policies for usda many of us have made complaints, attended board meeting stating the problem, and called the msnagement company. We have gotten no relief. Pets are not licensed or vaccinated yearly. Droppings are not picked up. Dogs bark continusly. Cats are left to run wild. Please advise me on my rights.

2. army judge

army judge Super Moderator

You could move, if the landlord doesn't care. But, that's easier said than done. Read your lease, determine how to submit notice you plan to move.

Or, HIRE a lawyer. If you POOL your money, you ALL might get what you desire. Without a lawyer, no one listens.

Or, contact the television stations and press, see if they'll help.

Your city council officials and your mayor, or the governor could be contacted; as well as your elected senators and US Rep.

Obama's kinda busy, so I wouldn't bother the Annointed One.

3. disagreeable

disagreeable Well-Known Member

If you believe there are health code violations call the city/county Inspectors Office.