Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication UP-DATE, DEATH OF MY 18 YEAR OLD COUSIN DUE TO ALCOHOL pOISONING

Status
Not open for further replies.

argkangie

I wrote the awhile back in regards to the Alcohol Poisoning Death of my 18 year old cousin on may/31/2009 in Oysterville Washington and I am sure that most of you people have heard about the shooting death that occured this past Friday in Long Beach Washington during the Rod Run Car Show well the Alcohol that was involved in the death of my cousin came from Lisa Bonneys (victim) home, her daughter Alivia Bonney called my cousin asking him to stop by her house to get all of the Alcohol of her parents that was in the home and bring it to the party where she was already at, Alivia gave my cousin and a friend that he was with at the time the code to enter the home, my cousin and his friend then did what she asked them to do and my cousin died that same night with a alcohol level of over 5.0, it wasen't intell days later that Sheriff Fergusion informed my family as well as myself that if my cousin were still alive that he would be facing burglary charges and that his friend and the daughter Alivia are currently facing those charges because Olivia Bonney had no right giving them the code to enter the home even know that she lived their with her parents because she was under the age of 18 so her, herself was also facing burglary charge's, a little while later the sheriff said that the bonney's were claiming that my cousin and his friend took more from the home then just the alcohol, well what I would really like to know is if they took more then just the alcohol then where in the hell is the stuff they had taken because obviously my cousin didn't take it with him. I honestly believe that this is all abunch of crap and I truely think that and have heard from other sources that these washington police officers are all trying to hide the fact that their children were at this big graduation party that my cousin died at, I know that something is not right, actually there is alot thats not right nor addup or make any sence. My family and I have tryed getting all of the Police reports and well as the statements made from people at this party but have been told that they cant release this information pending the burglary charge case that is still open against Olivia and the friend. I am determined in finding out what really took place that night my cousin died and will not give up intell I do, eventually someone will listen and will care. This intire situation is so confewsing, another thing is that Sheriff Ferguson said he handed all evidence over to the D.A but that D.A says that they were never given my Cousins Cell Phone so that M.I.A, and what ever happend to my cousins shoes, the coroner says that he didnt have any shoes when he has arrived, I dont know anymore. I would also like to add that it is very sad and Tragic what happend to Lisa Bonney and our prayer's go out to the Bonney Family.

I couldn't read this entire thing due to formatting. Please re-write it in the form one may expect from, at least, a middle-school child.

. . . and for those of us that don't remember your previous post all that well, please cut and paste it to this thread. . .

thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back