Roomate Unwanted guest help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaybby411

My roomate has allowed to men to stay to with us for the past 4 days so far one of them men picked the lock on our 3 rd bedroom and is sleeping in there the other man is sleeping in the room with my roomate . Everynight they smoke weed n drink. She started leavibg the front door unlocked so they can come and go as they please and on of them blatently disrespected me and we got into an argument . I feel hopless im a 19 year old girl i dont feel comfortable in my own apt wherw i pay to live! What rights do i have in possibly gettting them to leave.

Does the landlord know they are "living" (staying) there? What does your lease say (if anything) about having people stay in the apt.?

My roomate has allowed to men to stay to with us for the past 4 days so far one of them men picked the lock on our 3 rd bedroom and is sleeping in there the other man is sleeping in the room with my roomate . Everynight they smoke weed n drink. She started leavibg the front door unlocked so they can come and go as they please and on of them blatently disrespected me and we got into an argument . I feel hopless im a 19 year old girl i dont feel comfortable in my own apt wherw i pay to live! What rights do i have in possibly gettting them to leave.

If illegal acts are being committed, call "911".
These people are breaking the law.
They might also be dangerous beyond your knowledge.
If you value your life, more than your property, call the police when ANY crime is being committed.
If I were you, I'd temporarily LEAVE until these goons are gone.
I'd also start looking for a new place to live.
Your roommate has no respect or consideration for herself, and none for you and your safety. Don't expect the civil law to protect or remedy this, it takes TOO long.

In the meantime, I'd be very concerned about being awakened by some naked, tweaked out freak, trying to do despicable things to me.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

The more the police come to your home the less those guys will be around smoking weed. The sooner you take action via law enforcement and your landlord the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back