Unlawful death

S

Sandra bezio

Jurisdiction
Massachusetts
Nephew hit and killed by vehicle and driver cleared and it is clear the driver went off the road hitting my nephew clear negligence on the driver but not responsible because of his friendships and title of police chief I need help

Did you have custody of the nephew? If so, then you'll need an attorney. If not, then there's nothing you can do.

How long ago did this happen?

If criminal charges are not pursued by the state, the family might have a civil case to pursue. As noted above, as your nephew, you are not the right family member to initiate anything.

I'm sorry to hear about your nephew. Not all vehicular deaths are deemed the result of criminal negligence. Accidents happen. There may be a civil claim against the driver.

Nephew hit and killed by vehicle and driver cleared and it is clear the driver went off the road hitting my nephew clear negligence on the driver but not responsible because of his friendships and title of police chief I need help

Help is available for the mother, father, or the spouse of the person who died.
Help is also available to certain next of kin, maybe your status as aunt makes you one.
You start by talking to a couple lawyers in your county.
You won't get help, real help, on the internet.
Help could be available in person.

Back