Unequal benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

genevahunt

I worked for a company for 5 years that offered a service to all their employees who lived within their service area. However, I did not live within the service area during my employment with the company. I was not offered or given compensation or other benefits equal to the value of the service that others in my company recieved based on their place of residence. Is there any form of discrimination or should I have received some form of equal compensation?

Last edited:
I worked for a company for 5 years that offered a service to all their employees who lived within their service area. However, I did not live within the service area during my employment with the company. I was not offered or given compensation or other benefits equal to the value of the service that others in my company recieved based on their place of residence. Is there any form of discrimination or should I have received some form of equal compensation?
What was the service? It is possible depending on the circumstances contact an attorney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back