1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

Unemplyment Appeal

Discussion in 'Unemployment Insurance & Benefits' started by susansnelgrove, Jul 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. susansnelgrove

susansnelgrove Law Topic Starter New Member

I was fired from my company for carrying a bucket of color in my lap while driving a forklift, previosly to drive I was wrote up for carrying a drain shute in my lap while dring a forklift, I have worked for this company for four years and they have never enforced this before, saying I did this all the time, pops, my phone, buckets of color, boxes of color, drain shutes etc. Now the company has been laying people off, forcing them to take other shifts shutting parts of the company down. My supervisers superviser made him fire me, like I said they never enforced this before and my supervisors supervisor hasn't even been there a year. So what are my chances? I have been denied for misconduct.

2. army judge

army judge Super Moderator

Chances of being reinstated?

Don't know.

Chances of receiving unemployment?

Possible. The gubmint wants to give away money they don't have.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2011