underage gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugbug

Banned
is it illegal to talk and play games with a underage girl from a diff state no sex anything just gameing and talking her mom says she called the cops on me for talking and gaming remeber nothing sexual i have not talked to her ever sence her mom called up and threatend me she is still on my friends list so here is the question if i contacted her and just talked and gamed nothing else could i really get in trouble or arrested? or is her mom just blowing smoke out her ass?

is it illegal to talk and play games with a underage girl from a diff state no sex anything just gameing and talking her mom says she called the cops on me for talking and gaming remeber nothing sexual i have not talked to her ever sence her mom called up and threatend me she is still on my friends list so here is the question if i contacted her and just talked and gamed nothing else could i really get in trouble or arrested? or is her mom just blowing smoke out her ass?

You don't know this child.
You're an adult.
What about YOU compels you to want to "game and just talk" to a child?
The child's mother is doing what mothers do, PROTECTING her child.
You on the other hand are so COMPELLED, so DRIVEN to "just game and chat with children", you insult her mother for protecting her.

YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE, WHAT YOU WANT TO DO TO THAT STUPID, SILLY, CARELESS CHILD.

I do hope you're worried.

Yet, you're NOT worried enough to STOP.

That CONFIRMS to me exactly what you are.

My solution to what you are is simple.

I hope that silly little child finds out what you are and what you REALLY want to do to that child before you destroy another innocent, precious life.

What DO you really want to do to CHILDREN?
It has nothing to do with gaming and chatting.
I'm an old man.
I game, and chat, with adults.
The games I play have to do with war strategy, spelling, riddles, puzzles, and a myriad of other human clean, gaming pursuits.

What you see as a game, right thinking adults see as seduction, debauchery, perversion, molestation, grooming, and just downright despicable.

My God, your kind is creepy, ever so creepy, and extremely, excessively obsessed with children.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back