Ugg boots

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovemyboots

I bought some Ugg boots online on IOFFER.com.... I sold them in a booth space I rented from an Antique store downtown. Now I am in receipt of a letter from an Attorney representing Decker, Inc... claiming that I owe them money for selling unauthorized UGG boots.... So, can a person not re-sale clothing or items that do not fit anymore?

Ignore the letter.

Admit to nothing.

Only a court can order you to pay them anything.

The letter is simply a tactic to scare and intimidate you.

It is a demand for tribute.

Don't respond to it, don't debate them, don't answer them.

Don't even stress over what you can do.
Why?
You've already done it.

Just don't do it again.

Well, I am screwed then.... The letter demanded that I send any product left to them as well as any invoices.... My husband and I do not want any trouble from this so we thought the right thing to do would be to find out if they were counterfeit or not and stop the sale of the last 3 pair, so I mailed 3 pair of boots to him and sent him copies of the invoice.... (I thought STUPID idea, I wanted to just burn them)

Here's what I got:

We have confirmed the boots you sent to our office are counterfeit. Please appreciate whether or not you knew you were selling counterfeit products is irrelevant. In addition, if you believe that the iOffer misrepresented the products, then we suggest you contact iOffer.

A settlement demand will be sent to you tomorrow.

Regards, [/COLOR]

NOW WHAT??? I am thinking I contact an attorney, but then I'm like: I am just going to be paying them money too...

Any advise if I do hire and try to fight it, if I even have a case to fight it????

Last edited:
We have confirmed the boots you sent to our office are counterfeit. Please appreciate whether or not you knew you were selling counterfeit products is irrelevant. In addition, if you believe that the iOffer misrepresented the products, then we suggest you contact iOffer.

Regards,

Regards,

You didn't STOP before.

Of course this is a scam.

Do you think a BIG company collects peanuts from a little guy like you?

It is time to STOP now.

You can hire a lawyer.

There is nothing he/she can do now.

But, you can do something, NOTHING.

STOP communicating with these thieves.

Or, you could choose to pay them their tribute.

I know what I would do.

Choose wisely, do NOTHING, just STOP!!!!

To Mr. G From: YOURS TRULY!!!!

That's a shame that the world we live in is fed off of LAWSUITS and our daily lives have been corrupted and interrupted by FRIVOLOUS lawsuits to support CORPORATE America.... What goes around comes BACK AROUND... :rolleyes:[/FONT]
So MR. J.... go buy yourself a nice bottle of '97 Joseph Phelps Insignia and a Ribeye STEAK... Make sure and drive on a paved road and fill your car up with GAS (if you even own one) before you go because, everything you just bought with that $1,000.00 I sent you, will go right back into my pocket when you do...........
Have a nice day........... :no: and and

SUCK IT!!!
LMAO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back