TSA Declares Peanut Butter Is A Liquid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, are the alleged AUTHORITY FIGURES lying about these people?

No. You evidently overlooked a key word in my previous post: most. Yes, some flights have air marshals or perhaps other federal law enforcement on aircraft, but most do not. TSA is banking on the idea that since people don't know which flights these marshals are on that they have to plan that there might be one in deciding to undertake anything illegal on the flight. I'm sure that's effective to a certain extent, but people shouldn't be misled into thinking every plane has an air marshal aboard.

The transportation secretary in this administration is a JOKE, but he checks all the boxes. Along with the rest of the clowns that are in this administration. It is all about equity, inclusion, and segregation which is all they care about. They don't care about actually trying to fix the problems and they have no ideas how to do that. They aren't qualified for the positions they hold and most know it. Gosh if the next election is fair and not rigged or just to appease us then we should send this current administration to curb were they belong.

I'm sure that's effective to a certain extent, but people shouldn't be misled into thinking every plane has an air marshal aboard.

I'm just another commoner, nobody trolling the internet.

The royals controlling little worms like me, on their thrones in DC might become upset to learn that the rabble is on to their hijinks and shenanigans.

However, the jeanyusses occupying their thrones in DC might consider negative commentary to constitute insurrection.

Gosh if the next election is fair and not rigged or just to appease us then we should send this current administration to curb were they belong.

As long as Trump is not the Republican nominee I think there's a chance to beat Biden. I'd love to see a good Republican candidate to vote for. If Trump is the nominee, he'll almost certainly lose again and again make false claims about the election being rigged. As long as the party has a significant MAGA base the party will continue to fracture and that's not a good thing. It's time to move past MAGA and focus on more traditional conservative positions, IMO.

As long as Trump is not the Republican nominee I think there's a chance to beat Biden. I'd love to see a good Republican candidate to vote for. If Trump is the nominee, he'll almost certainly lose again and again make false claims about the election being rigged. As long as the party has a significant MAGA base the party will continue to fracture and that's not a good thing. It's time to move past MAGA and focus on more traditional conservative positions, IMO.

I usually do not agree with anything you say but I do that. Yeah I think the Republicans need to move beyond Trump. He will not be the nominee but I doubt he will support the RNC nominee and then will fracture the party resulting in another 4 years of Potato Head.

Joe Biden got nearly 13 million more votes in 2020 than Barack Obama did in 2008, but won in several hundred fewer counties.

When someone can explain that result to me I will concede that the 2020 election was fair and honest.

Joe Biden got nearly 13 million more votes in 2020 than Barack Obama did in 2008, but won in several hundred fewer counties.

When someone can explain that result to me I will concede that the 2020 election was fair and honest.

sense.jpg

Dominion election services, Dominion utilities the people are exerting the Dominion over you aka Umbrella Corporation from Resident Evil.

They tell you who, what and how they are, they do not hide nor do they care if you know how rigged and corrupt the system is. They then dare the underlings to do something about it knowing it would destroy it all.

LOL, great new world society.

Democrats tend to do best in large urban areas, and there was significantly more voter turnout in 2020 than for Obama's election due to the drive. In 2008 voter turnout was just 57.1% while in 2020 it was 62%. Both are dismal numbers for a democracy, especially when elections have been close. You can blame part of the problem here to the fact that a lot of people just stayed home.

Also it's not the votes per county that matter. It's the votes per congressional district for the House part of the electoral college and votes by state for the Senate part of the electoral college. Furthermore, the votes in pretty much every state are aggregated and the winner gets ALL of the state's electoral votes. So even if a candidate only got 51% of that congressional district/state's vote, that person gets all the electoral votes for that district/state. That is why we've seen both Democrats and Republicans get a majority of the popular vote but don't win -- they lose in the electoral college vote and using that system not everyone's vote is equal.

The electoral college system is required by the Constitution, no vote rigging needed. Those results are why I think that it's long past time to ditch the electoral college and simply go by the actual number of votes cast by each candidate.

Democrats tend to do best in large urban areas, and there was significantly more voter turnout in 2020 than for Obama's election due to the drive. In 2008 voter turnout was just 57.1% while in 2020 it was 62%. Both are dismal numbers for a democracy, especially when elections have been close. You can blame part of the problem here to the fact that a lot of people just stayed home.

Also it's not the votes per county that matter. It's the votes per congressional district for the House part of the electoral college and votes by state for the Senate part of the electoral college. Furthermore, the votes in pretty much every state are aggregated and the winner gets ALL of the state's electoral votes. So even if a candidate only got 51% of that congressional district/state's vote, that person gets all the electoral votes for that district/state. That is why we've seen both Democrats and Republicans get a majority of the popular vote but don't win -- they lose in the electoral college vote and using that system not everyone's vote is equal.

The electoral college system is required by the Constitution, no vote rigging needed. Those results are why I think that it's long past time to ditch the electoral college and simply go by the actual number of votes cast by each candidate.

Blah, blah, blah, the only way I and lots of people would believe this last election is if they would recount and verify each and every vote via e signature and e verify. Several southern states do it and the liberals yell disenfranchised voters and limiting voting rights. It is a bunch of crap that more states don't enforce the rule of law by not having illegals and migrates voting in our elections. Then they wonder why the USA is becoming more 3rd world like.

Blah, blah, blah, the only way I and lots of people would believe this last election is if they would recount and verify each and every vote via e signature and e verify.

Well, that being the case, no explanation of the election would satisfy you and you shouldn't have wasted my time asking about it. Yours is a case of sour grapes because your guy lost. Trump and his well funded organization tried their hardest to find proof of wide spread voter fraud and came up with nothing! Since the burden is generally on the person asserting fraud to prove it, you've got no real proof of fraud. As I said, sour grapes. I've had candidates lose that I voted for and I didn't go around claiming fraud. The only reason a number of Republicans are saying that now is because Trump claimed fraud, and some in the party believe anything Trump says. A case of Trump misleading his own followers. Trump HATES to lose and simply can't admit he loses anything.

Well, that being the case, no explanation of the election would satisfy you and you shouldn't have wasted my time asking about it. Yours is a case of sour grapes because your guy lost. Trump and his well funded organization tried their hardest to find proof of wide spread voter fraud and came up with nothing! Since the burden is generally on the person asserting fraud to prove it, you've got no real proof of fraud. As I said, sour grapes. I've had candidates lose that I voted for and I didn't go around claiming fraud. The only reason a number of Republicans are saying that now is because Trump claimed fraud, and some in the party believe anything Trump says. A case of Trump misleading his own followers. Trump HATES to lose and simply can't admit he loses anything.

I hate to lose too and I tend to do a lot of it more than probably Trump, LOL. I could care about Trump as I am not a MAGA Trumper. However, your facts are wrong, as there was lots of evidence and lots of smoking guns if you will. Trump could not get a federal judge or any other election official to side with him since their duty is with the constitution and if they didn't approve President Potato Head then Marshal law and a complete breakdown in the federal government would happen. Federal Judges couldn't cash their retirement checks and military personnel would not get paid. What happens then?

Chaos, destruction, and complete lose of society as we know or knew it.

Well, it doesn't seem the US government and many state governments care what the courts say anymore.
Oh, interesting. You are acknowledging that the government SHOULD follow what the law says...and not...you know...cause an insurrection when they lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back