Transferring Real Property during probate in California

Fine I will take my questions elsewhere. Don't think for a minute that i wont get them answered and make it through this process. No one here seems to give me credit that I have already made it almost all the way through.
Goodbye I hope that you are all proud of your level of helpfulness.

Don't be obtuse. You've got undies in a bunch because you think we're attacking YOU. Nobody is attacking YOU, we're simply pointing out the myriad of mistakes you've made, are making, or will make. Get the book at the very least, and lose the prideful ignorance.

Obtuse? Exactly what in that quote conveys a lack of understanding? Are you just trying to use a big word that you just learned?
My panties are in a bunch because you are a bunch of arrogant a-holes. You really think the tone of the replies was helpful?
In case I didn't mention it before,fuck off. Goodbye.

There are a few people in this thread, the OP among them, who need to moderate their tone and their language lest they find themselves in the cyber-doghouse.

My guess, EVERYTHING, and a tad bit more!

You're welcome, happy to be of assistance.

It was just a guess, then dude gets his knickers all twisted and stuff.

I was only trying to help.

No worries, I have received far better insults when I was in elementary school.

Obtuse? Exactly what in that quote conveys a lack of understanding? Are you just trying to use a big word that you just learned?

Just an observation from a little peanut over here in the peanut gallery, but "obtuse" is one of thousands of six letter words.

Obtuse is a rather small word in the world of English words, in the vein of hacked, jacked, smacks, whacks, juries, or even one of MY favorites, lawyer.

The meaning of "obtuse" isn't implied in it's name or it's usage.

My panties are in a bunch because you are a bunch of arrogant a-holes.

Hmmm, admits to wearing "panties", too.

You really think the tone of the replies was helpful?

Without any doubt, all replies were unequivocally "spot on", and worth at least $1,500 each!

In case I didn't mention it before,fuck off.

This comment puzzles me.

How does one do that?

Oodles of toodles, mate.

No one here seems to give me credit that I have already made it almost all the way through.

First of all, up to this point, no one had the slightest clue where you were in the process. Second, we have no way of knowing whether you have done things correctly to this point. Third, if you're looking for a brownie button, you've definitely come to the wrong place.

You really think the tone of the replies was helpful?

I won't speak for anyone else, but I absolutely answered your questions, and there was absolutely nothing wrong with my "tone."

As for your exhortation to engage in self-copulation, I will only say right back atcha. How's that for some big words?

I would suggest that you find yourself some sort of guide to administering estates. Do a Google searched for: how to probate an estate in California
Because the OP has failed to acknowledge this twice now, I thought I'd give it one more shot in the hopes that it doesn't get lost in other responses.

Back