TPO

mmcllarky

Jurisdiction
New Hampshire
My ex husband obtained an emergency order against me on 10/31/15 he provoked me by repeatedly calling me vulgar, degrading, disrespectful names and after he stated I give oral sex to men in exchange for drugs, I slapped his face. At that moment he smiled really twisted like and said I've been recording the entire time, I'm calling the cops. His request for protection he started when I got to his house @"123 Any Rd USA he sent the kids to the back bedroom to play with the door shut. Started to record on his cell phone then came outside.He asked that I have no contact with our kids as I had abused his 12yro daughter in June and that led to DCYF being involved. The Order was granted WITHOUT any mention of having fear. On Nov 2nd he got a Temporary Order. This one said he'd decided not to move th of his brothers on10/31/15 as he'd planed because he couldn't leave the 4&6yro alone in my care because he believes me to be on drugs and I neglect the kids to get high. He started he payed my rent at 321 Any Street USA making it impossible for him to get his own place now. Because of the condition of my apt he was given use of a empty apt and would get a storage unit pre pay 1 month for me (My Ex and 3 other persons instesd filled a dumpster with my stuff) he also asked for control of the pets at my house (sent them to the pound the next day). He showed our old lease that expired 06/15 the same month he moved out along with a receipt from 10/28/15 for $685 said this brings Elwood and Maggie McLlarkys rent current. My rent was payed in full $650 on Oct.5. The decision said reads; the defendant can not go to the plaintiffs residents 321 Any Street USA My residence not his this has left me homeless sleeping in my car is there a way to get this fixed I've already filled for ex parte

Fixing something is far more complicated than preventing something.

Sorry, there's very little, if anything that you can do if you have no money to hire yourself a lawyer.

As you're sleeping in your car, your money probably isn't all much.

I suggest you start to rebuild.

It appears he outsmarted you.

Back