Title Company merged 4 Parcels into one

OP has an attorney - this is not the type of situation in which random, ignorant internet strangers will be able to do anything but spitball.

this is not the type of situation in which random, ignorant internet strangers will be able to do anything but spitball.

Yet that's what all of us random, ignorant internet strangers do all day long - spitball posters' legal problems.

You sing the same tune every day. Boring. Yawn.

Yet that's what all of us random, ignorant internet strangers do all day long - spitball posters' legal problems.

You sing the same tune every day. Boring. Yawn.

The OP is represented. Are you saying that us random ignorant internet strangers have more knowledge about the matter than the attorney?

SMH

The OP is represented. Are you saying that us random ignorant internet strangers have more knowledge about the matter than the attorney?

As an anonymous internet denizen, I celebrate my ignorance and stupidity.

raw.gif

Gosh, I had hoped to find a forum somewhat less confrontational among the Major posters, but no luck here.

Probably time to move on.
This post honestly makes me chuckle. I feel (and I believe/hope that @adjusterjack also feels) that, although we may not agree, he and I have a mutually respectful relationship. What you saw above was far from "confrontational" to me.

Are you saying that us random ignorant internet strangers have more knowledge about the matter than the attorney?

Well, there have been times in my career when I have run rings around lawyers.

:D

I feel (and I believe/hope that @adjusterjack also feels) that, although we may not agree, he and I have a mutually respectful relationship.

We do.

What you saw above was far from "confrontational" to me.

It was written in jest.

In the future I will endeavor to include the appropriate emojis to indicate such.

:)

Especially since there are still a lot of unanswered questions about the paper trail and who did what when. All that is something your attorney will have to uncover.

Back