This baby is part of our family now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMacreno

Banned
Ok, so there is this girl I know and have know since she was a kid. She now has a baby but has no interest in being her mom unless it conveniences her. The baby has been left with other people since she was born. She is 9 months old and I have had her 5 months of her life. I have to harass the mom to buy her food and formula and diapers and such. She finally for the first time bought her formula today. I am tired of watching her do this to this poor baby. Today she tells me she didn't want the baby today because she wanted to sleep!!! Are you serious?! Kelly has become like one of my own and I just do not know the process to make this baby mine so she will never have to go anywhere. She does not deserve to be subjected to a mother who does not truly want her. I am certain the mother will sign her over to me if I just knew the process I would get the ball rolling.

And Dad is where?

Are you sure she's going to be so willing when it comes down to it?

(I wouldn't)

The poster decided to adopt an unfortunately common stance of "Not what I wanted to hear so I'm going to call you names on years-old threads".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back