Consumer Fraud they took away his prize

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrlovci

my son who is 16 won a contest put on by the city of visalia park and recreation dpmt. the donated prize was a pro recorded and produced cd.from studio 221 worth $1000. as per the city of visalia ca. and the fresno bee. when my son went to claim his prize he was told that there is no prize for him due to the things that had happened at another contest he was in that was produced by studio 221 my school has talent. the my school has talent was more then 50 days after my son won visalia's guitar hero. it's a scam and i'm not going to let them slam my son he has played guitar for the past 7yrs and he won and i need to know how can i get them to give him what he won. they had him in the paper and on local news when he won and when they took his prize away i can't get anyone at the paper or the local news to talk about it. please tell me what can be done to get my son what he has coming to him. thank you!

Speak with an attorney.

You can't make anyone, do anything!

The court can.

You might have a chance, if you sue them for specific performance,and some type of breach of contract.

A local lawyer will be needed to pursue this.

Don't post the previous allegation on here, as it could possibly prejudice any case you possess.

Any chance you have is very slim, but there is a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back