The Top 140 Military Rankings Across the Planet

army judge

Super Moderator
Jurisdiction
Other
In case you are curious about the strength of our military as contrasted with 139 other nations, you need not worry.

Have no fear, citizen, as we inch towards our 250th birthday, your military is still number one. Thank you to all who served, are serving, or gave your life so that our flag still waves.

According to the list by Global Firepower, the perfect index score is 0.0000.

Global Firepower - 2022 World Military Strength Rankings

Here are the GFI rankings for 140 countries across our planet.

2022 Military Strength Ranking

1. United States - 0.0453

2. Russia - 0.0501

3. China - 0.0511

4. India - 0.0979

5. Japan - 0.1195

6. South Korea - 0.1195

7. France - 0.1283

8. UK - 0.1382

9. Pakistan - 0.1572

10. Brazil - 0.1695

Anyone planning on listening to the President of the free world call half or 60 percent of the nations population domestic terrorists.

Not this Peanut, no way.

I can't bear to look at that guy, much less listen to him mumble for two hours.

Perhaps while the "corpse-in-chief" is muttering and mumbling one his party's many Lies About the USA People's New Green Commune, the madman of Moscow may cause the "propagandists" to interrupt with "Broken News" direct from the Ukrainian battlefield.

where are all the Biden backers that were on here before the election?

Although you linked me to this post, I'm not exactly a Biden backer. I do believe, however, that he's vastly preferable in the Oval Office than Trump. I already know you have a different view on that, so you need not waste your time telling me you think Trump would be better. You are no more likely to change my mind on that than I am to change yours.

Hopefully when the next presidential election comes around we might actually find someone to vote for who is well qualified for the job. And maybe I'll win $100 million in the next lottery drawing, too. Until then, though, it is sadly an exercise in voting for the person I think will do the least harm.

Two groups see two different Americas, nothing new here. I just will not watch this faux President say anything as the administration and policies have demonstrated that he doesn't care anything about the other side. I wish him LUCK and a swift removal from office in 2 years.

Back