The Law is not fair!

Status
Not open for further replies.

moe007

The law is not fair or you have to be able to pay for it! The Lawyer that my sister hired just told me that all the things that my mother collected her whole 75 years is worth nothing unless there are antiques in her house. Well my mom had everything you can think of in her house. Not a lot of antiques but everything else and my sisters will live for a long time on my mother stuff. They are acting like it's worth nothing and I beg to differ. I wish I had I house that had all those supplies so I didn't have to go to the store for atleast a year for soap ect. So I really think they don't have a handle on what is in my mom's house. My sisters told the lawyer there is nothing there and he believed them and them proceeded to tell me that we usually have people come in and take the things away. Well I can assure you that my sisters have taken everything already and where is the so-called 4 way spilt in that? Now they are asking me to pay for cleaning the house and moving the house that I get nothing from!! This is what really get me.... I get nothing from this house and yet they want me to pay for it and they want me to pay for the moving of their furniture to their houses? HELLO where is the justice in all of this? I know I can fight this but I'm greiving and I don't want to fight about anything right now with anyone I just can't think striaght . The worst part is that my best friend is gone and she would be so mad at them right now. 600 people came to my mom's funeral she was a very special lady not rich but very classy.The law is not fair!It's not made for people like us it's made for sneaky people like my sisters that go under it and get away with it unless you pay to stop them and thats not fair. Moe

Moe - did your mother leave a will at all? If so, who is/was named the executor? Finally, if you are not happy, you can always contest the will... Good Luck!

Last edited:
Thats why I'm saying the law is not fair because she had a will and they are ignoring it and making all the contents in the house theirs only. I live in one province and they live in the province my mom lived in. This is why they are taking everything and I am getting nothing . This is why I say the law isn't fair unless I pay more money to stop them from doing the wrong thing again. Moe

Contest the will then; that is the recourse you have to stop what they are doing. Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back