The forum clock seems off.

We'll know in a minute if there is. There was one of my posts on another thread that was showing I made it at 12:something and I was nowhere near a computer during the noon hour and in fact, I had just made the post a few minutes earlier.

My first post is a test to see what comes up when it switched from saying X minutes ago to a time.

We'll know in a minute if there is. There was one of my posts on another thread that was showing I made it at 12:something and I was nowhere near a computer during the noon hour and in fact, I had just made the post a few minutes earlier.

My first post is a test to see what comes up when it switched from saying X minutes ago to a time.
2:23 for you is 12:23 for me ;)

Seems not to be a problem. I think it was a weird transient glitch on one thread. After I posted I when back and looked at the thread and it was still doing it. I refreshed the page and it went away.

You may now un-bate your breath.

Yes, the exact time is important to ALL of us, we eagerly await the exact moment of the world famous attorney, war hero, liberator of the oppressed, inspiration for the downtrodden, husband, father, grandfather, great-grandfather, entrepreneur, impresario, cattle rancher, investor, Texas Tea pumper, patron of the arts, legal scholar, jurist, author, his horse's best pal (some have said horse's arse) and all around nice guy, ME!

BIRTHDAY EVE is celebrated (maybe that is HAS been celebrated) in over 100 civilized countries (and a few odd territories and dependencies), as the world awaits to celebrate once more, HIS 39th official and holding birthday, little old me.

Back