That Damn Chinese Virus is Killing Innocent People.

army judge

Super Moderator
Most people have determined WHO is responsible for the release of the virus.

Most people know why the virus keeps reincarnating in new, novel forms.

Yet, governments seem clueless as to how to proceed, other than shut it down and mask up!

I'm no politician.

I will never become a politician.

That said, solving this conundrum isn't that difficult.

No, one nation need not nuke another nation or become belligerent and hostile toward the culprit.

Let's take our beloved United States of America, for example.

Our nation could simply close our borders to anyone carrying a Chinese issued passport.
We mandate that US Citizens can no longer travel to China, and we stringently enforce said mandate.
We simply cease all trading with the Chinese.
We no longer spend our wealth for any reason whatsoever to prop up, aid, and assist the terrorist state of China.
We make sure that US companies cease all joint manufacturing activity with the creator of the Chinese virus.
We immediately cause the removal of all Chinese nationals from our soil, and any Chinese sponsored organizations.

The solution will NOT cost the the loss of any human lives.
In fact, sooner or later, it will begin saving the lives of US Citizens.
It will also increase our US wealth and keep our dollar strong!
Our military will NOT be placed at any greater risk.
We will NOT need to drop one nuke to make a point.
We need NOT fear importation of dreaded diseases hidden within innocuous trinkets that we really don't need.

Our US Dollars will no longer support nations that cling to the strategies of Hitler, Mussolini, and Hirohito; craving for world domination.

In fact, we also need to employ the same strategy against Iran, Cuba, Russia, Venezuela, Afghanistan, and all other bad actors.

You forget that how much US grant research money is funneled to China and back to the USA. This research which is ongoing at almost every research institution in America but specifically Lieber research group at Harvard.

They work on these contagions in order to find cures, which when let out of the world reek havoc and chaos. It is intertwined into the fabric of our support for these research institutions. As you see they really have their act together.

You forget that how much US grant research money is funneled to China and back to the USA.

I didn't forget it.
That would end if we severed ALL ties with China.
Why we insist on doing business with a despotic, sadistic, Communist, terrorist state defies logic and reason.
In fact, our relationship with China is reminiscent of a victimized, battered spouse at the merciless hands and control of an evil batterer!

They work on these contagions in order to find cures, which when let out of the world reek havoc and chaos.

The Chinese PRETEND "to work on these contagions in order to find cures" as ruse to extract money from dumb, Uncle Sammy.

It is intertwined into the fabric of our support for these research institutions. As you see they really have their act together.

Mate, the ONLY ting anyone needs to know in order NOT to cozy up to the Red Chinese is that they live to kill and destroy the vestiges of freedom that exist.

These power mad, murderous thugs live only to consume or destroy those that stand in theor way.

Nixon's worst mistake was in extending the hand of friendship to these murderous, greedy, cultist savages!

I fought Red Chinese soldiers in Cambodia, Thailand, and Nam.

I take great pleasure in doing to them what they failed to do to me!!!

The left loves communism as a matter of fact it is tied to their very being. O'Bama going to Cuba and Fidel's funeral should tell you all you need to know about them. It is an anti thing- anti slavery, anti racist, anti colonialism, all the antis can go where the sun don't shine.

It is an anti thing- anti slavery, anti racist, anti colonialism, all the antis can go where the sun don't shine.

Just to be clear: You are stating in this post that you are PRO-slavery, PRO-racism, and PRO-colonialism.

Is that actually what you intended to state?

Just to be clear: You are stating in this post that you are PRO-slavery, PRO-racism, and PRO-colonialism.

Is that actually what you intended to state?

I am just tried of the anti police, without colonialism there would be no United States.

What they really mean by anti is the reverse of anti, as in I am special give me special treatment.

Anti America - anti whatever, this country has been heading towards self destruction since 9-11-01.

I am just tried of the anti police, without colonialism there would be no United States.

What they really mean by anti is the reverse of anti, as in I am special give me special treatment.

Anti America - anti whatever, this country has been heading towards self destruction since 9-11-01.
So your response to me calling you out for being racist, in favor of slavery, and in favor of colonialism is to say "without colonialism there would be no United States"? Wow.

Ok, let's drop the colonialism. That still means you are a racist...person who is in favor of enslaving other humans.

That still means you are a racist...person who is in favor of enslaving other humans.

I haven't seen anyone of our regular posters that appears to harbor sentiments that are indicative of enslaving other human beings.

I also haven't observed any racism among any of our regular responders.

We disagree regularly, but most of the time such disagreements remain fairly civil.

So your response to me calling you out for being racist, in favor of slavery, and in favor of colonialism is to say "without colonialism there would be no United States"? Wow.

Ok, let's drop the colonialism. That still means you are a racist...person who is in favor of enslaving other humans.

No it means I am an American. A person who stands for the national anthem, a person who puts their hand over their heart for the pledge of allegiance, a person who goes to church and reads the bible, a person who treats every person regardless of their skin color like the way I would be treated.

If that is you definition of a racist. Then you truly are the definition of everything embodied on the Left. The racist term has kind of lost its effect from the largest group of racists ever to grace this planet. The democrats invented the term, Jim Crow you guessed it a democrat. So calling someone else what you are and what you represent is kind of stupid.

Racist, see what I did there.

I haven't seen anyone of our regular posters that appears to harbor sentiments that are indicative of enslaving other human beings.

I also haven't observed any racism among any of our regular responders.

We disagree regularly, but most of the time such disagreements remain fairly civil.

Yes, but I am referring to a very specific statement made by another member. I asked him to clarify/correct the meaning of his specific statement and he failed to do so. The only conclusion that could be reasonably reached is the one I reached, but even that leaves me incredulous. I am happy to be accepting of a retraction/correction to the statement that Redemptionman made. I don't believe that I am being uncivil in this matter, nor do I intend to be.

No it means I am an American. A person who stands for the national anthem, a person who puts their hand over their heart for the pledge of allegiance, a person who goes to church and reads the bible, a person who treats every person regardless of their skin color like the way I would be treated.
It's very straight-forward. You stated that you were not in favor of anti-racism and anti-slavery positions. By making that statement, you are stating that you are pro-racism and pro-slavery. I don't think that's what you really meant to convey and you have every opportunity to correct yourself.

It's very straight-forward. You stated that you were not in favor of anti-racism and anti-slavery positions. By making that statement, you are stating that you are pro-racism and pro-slavery. I don't think that's what you really meant to convey and you have every opportunity to correct yourself.

I just did that, "anti" is what I am not a fan of, as in antifa and what they put on everything. All Lives Matter,

anti as in its double meaning, meaning the word being used is actually the reverse of anti and more pro. All the antis add up to be pro those items. make sense now?

You tend to be most civil.
I have no reason to see you as anything but cordial and collegial.

I used the phrase "anti" as a catch all reference, naturally every should strive to be anti racist, anti slavery.

The application then follows into anti colonialism, anti constitution, anti capitalism and anti American. This is what makes me upset as even though this country has a racial unequal past that it currently could be reconciling with. This is still the greatest country on earth with freedoms other peoples dream and an ideal that every one strives to achieve. So this is what I meant by the anti comment.

I used the phrase "anti" as a catch all reference, naturally every should strive to be anti racist, anti slavery.

The application then follows into anti colonialism, anti constitution, anti capitalism and anti American. This is what makes me upset as even though this country has a racial unequal past that it currently could be reconciling with. This is still the greatest country on earth with freedoms other peoples dream and an ideal that every one strives to achieve. So this is what I meant by the anti comment.

I took no offense to your comments, mate.
I recognized your comments simply an indicator of your feelings and beliefs.

I see nothing unnatural if people express their views, despite being contrary to those held by others.

We can all agree to disagree, without being disagreeable.
In fact, that occurs here and everywhere with great regularity.

Unlike many nations, we aren't a cult.

We are a representative republic.

I'll most likely die right here on the soil of the nation I love.

Heck, I love my two brothers, too.
We disagree regularly, but we're still bound by our Brotherhood.

I took no offense to your comments, mate.
I recognized your comments simply an indicator of your feelings and beliefs.

I see nothing unnatural if people express their views, despite being contrary to those held by others.

We can all agree to disagree, without being disagreeable.
In fact, that occurs here and everywhere with great regularity.

Unlike many nations, we aren't a cult.

We are a representative republic.

I'll most likely die right here on the soil of the nation I love.

Heck, I love my two brothers, too.
We disagree regularly, but we're still bound by our Brotherhood.

Yes, my brother is a social scientist, and the arguments we have are EPIC. He is as BLUE as any BLUE can be. I have a special tin foil hat (high grade Reynolds aluminum) to protect me from all the Liberal brainwaves that I really do wear to holiday family events. Of course he does not see nor get the humor in it.

Back