1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

Termites

Discussion in 'Commercial Landlord & Tenant Issues' started by Sensual2866, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Sensual2866

Sensual2866 Law Topic Starter New Member

Jurisdiction:
    Florida
    Every day Termites infestation Landlord doing nothing every day we have to buy spay for Termites I am Disabled and I have a 14 yr daughter what can we do I need help

2. mightymoose

mightymoose Moderator

Move out as soon as possible. The only real treatment for a termite infestation will require you to move out anyway.
    Start looking how.

army judge likes this.
  3. adjusterjack

adjusterjack Super Moderator

4. army judge

army judge Super Moderator

You can hire yourself an exterminator to eradicate the insect infestation, or discuss with your landlord what it would cost you to get out of your lease.

Then you look for new digs.

If that doesn't appeal to you, or you have no funds to hire a pest service, you'll have to live with the infestation.

You could report the matter to the health department, department on aging (maybe), but don't expect help to come quickly, if help ever comes.