Teen girl emailing nude photos of herself & other teen girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

parentalconcern

Our sons girlfriend is emailing nude pictures of herself and another young girl to him and from what I understand on to other males/females as well.
His girlfriend considers herself to be bisexual and these other young girls have no idea the pictures she takes of them are being passed on to others.
Should this be reported? Is there anything we can do? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

The person sending those "naughty" pictures could get in big trouble.

What they're doing might be considered a felony level sex crime.

Such an offense could land a person in prison and they will end up being forever labelled as a sexual offender.

The above fate could befall both juveniles and adults that convicted of the offense of electronically transmitting such pictures.

Should your family fail to report this, the perpetrator could be tripped up by one of many others receiving her rather risqué contraband.

People who engage in this behavior, especially by sending these items to children are often mentally disturbed.

Your son should at a minimum sever ALL ties with this individual. I hope he isn't sending similar pictures to her or forwarding her pictures to others. This can't do anything but end badly for all, especially the perverted female. If it were me, I'd get out now.

Absolutely report it.
If your son still has the photos then they should be handed over to law enforcement along with any others he receives. If your son keeps these photos and fails to report this and is later caught with them he will be in deep doo-doo.
Protect your son. The only way these girls will stop and know what they are doing is unlawful is if the police come knocking. They won't necessarily be arrested or anything, but some level of social services/probation contact is a likely result.

Have you contacted the girl's parents? I am sensitive to school relationships and your son's not wanting to be the cause of something getting out of control but this is a significant problem. You may want to contact the parents first and see how this can best be handled, hopefully before these pictures continued to be disseminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back