tear gas- legality of charges due to prior allegations

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sesarman

Jurisdiction
California
Hello ladies and gentlemen, i am reaching out to you because i would like to hear the communities input with regards to the legality of some charges that are being filled against me by the DA, i will not go into much details with regard to the actual happenings of this particular event as they may prove to be irrelevant to the main topic of this discussion, rather the main purpose of this posting was to find out whether or not such charges can be filled against a person simply due to prior allegations and charges that were later dismissed by jury's verdict, and whether there are any federal or local laws that you can think of protecting citizens from purely "profiled based" accusations due to previous charges and allegation as i simply don't believe the circumstances of this event prove to be a reasonable cause for scrutiny if the previous charges were not a factor,

The place to defend all criminal charges lodges against you is before the court that has jurisdiction of the matter.

The internet can be of no value to a criminal defendant, except to violate his/her right to remain silent.

The place to defend all criminal charges lodges against you is before the court that has jurisdiction of the matter.

The internet can be of no value to a criminal defendant, except to violate his/her right to remain silent.

Oh "the internet has no value" wow i think i finally understand, thank you, would you like to represent me? My offer to you, 5k Benjamins.

I think ill decide where to "violate" my own rights, thanks tho.

You have provided no information upon which any outsider can base an opinion.

I suggest you only speak to your attorney about the situation.

i understand many participating members are law enforcement professionals of one kind or another, so i would appreciate it if you could keep your comments on point with the specified question rather than inputing with your personal advice...etc, it is a very simple question and a general one at that, can any law enforcement/prosecutor...etc make a prosecuting case based on prior allegations, whether or not convicted in the past (would like to hear your answers to either scenario), there can be many examples of this, my situation involves a pepper spray used in a defensive situation (stand off at a gas station), such as a case where a weapon is discharged, to determine whether your actions were justified, as purely defensive vs. offensive or illegal in nature, can the decision to prosecute such case be influenced legally by the persons prior allegations/ charges (whether or not convicted), please let me know what you think, it is a purely simple question and has little to do with my case alone, (i will speak with my attorney, i promise). (please back up your answers with specified facts, penal codes...etc), thank you.

i understand many participating members are law enforcement professionals of one kind or another...

Your understanding is wrong. There is only one I am aware of.

No one can answer your questions - they are not simple. You need to speak with your attorney. If you think that your situation lends itself to a "do-it-yourself" approach, you are wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back