Task & Time Management for Law Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfresh

I have developed a Task & Time Management web app that I think would be useful in law offices. I am looking for a lawyer to evaluate it and tell me if he/she thinks it is marketable to law firms.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks...

RalphF

What are the possible functions it can do?
Can you be more precise in how it functions and what it does?

You can keep track of tasks, events, to-do lists, calendars, projects, static data, contacts, etc.

It has 4 record structure types so you can capture a varity of data - for example, you can use the Regular record structure and create multiple task records all assigned to one project or task. Or, to manage at a higher level, you can use the Status By Color record structure type which matches one project with one record and it uses 9 colors to indicate project status. Status By Color is excellent for executives and managers to quickly see the status of their projects.

It also has groupware and collaboration features so that managers can create and assign tasks to others.

Each record, regardless of the type it is, has a library where you can upload documents and images for storage, audits, history or collaboration with others.

Since it's highly customizable, I am trying to develop a template that would meet the needs of most law offices. However, as I said, I don't know if law offices already have such programs in use - and if they do, I would be interested to know if mine is better and worth marketing to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back