Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse Tampering with evidence and simple possession

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendc4

So one night I decide to hit my friend up and smoke a blunt with him and my girlfriend. He tells me to hit up our mutual drug dealer friend and he will pay for it. So all three of us travel down to his house after I texted him to make sure he had the green. I roll up and he comes outside and hands me the green while I'm in my car in his driveway. We drive not even a mile down the road to go to a gas station to get a blunt shell and we get pulled over right in front of my buddy's house. I automatically give the gram to my girlfriend who puts it in her bra. Before I go more into detail the funny thing is that this under cover car comes out of nowhere and doesn't even have any head lights on but he was following me the whole time so I didn't see him. So the officer comes up my window and tells me that my tag plate is not illuminated and that's why he pulled me over. He asked for my Id and registration. I give him those things and then he makes me step out of the car and asks me if he can search the car. I told him no but he says that he will just run a dog by to smell for drugs. He also asked if I had anything illegal but I said no. So he pulls my gf and friend out to run the dog by and searches my friend an checks only my girlfriends jacket pocket. We were pretty much in the clear because I had nothing else illegal in the car but my girlfriend freaked out because of the dog and dropped the mj on the ground next to her. One of the other officers saw what happened and arrested her. He said she was tampering with evidence. They then ask me and my buddy who weed it is and we say no ones. well he automatically arrests me and says he is charging me with simple possession. Now I he screwed up because before he questioned us he didn't read me my rights. So that's the first screw up. Then he screwed up again cause he never fully searched my gf so how could she be tampering with evidence if she never got searched correctly and the evidence was in plain sight and wasn't hard to find. Then he lets my friend go without even searching his backpack. I also never admitted to owning the weed nor was it ever in my possession. so someone look at this and tell me if this shall be a hard case or not because these are all the facts.

So one night I decide to hit my friend up and smoke a blunt with him and my girlfriend. He tells me to hit up our mutual drug dealer friend and he will pay for it. So all three of us travel down to his house after I texted him to make sure he had the green. I roll up and he comes outside and hands me the green while I'm in my car in his driveway.

We drive not even a mile down the road to go to a gas station to get a blunt shell and we get pulled over right in front of my buddy's house. I automatically give the gram to my girlfriend who puts it in her bra. Before I go more into detail the funny thing is that this under cover car comes out of nowhere and doesn't even have any head lights on but he was following me the whole time so I didn't see him. So the officer comes up my window and tells me that my tag plate is not illuminated and that's why he pulled me over.

He asked for my Id and registration. I give him those things and then he makes me step out of the car and asks me if he can search the car. I told him no but he says that he will just run a dog by to smell for drugs. He also asked if I had anything illegal but I said no. So he pulls my gf and friend out to run the dog by and searches my friend an checks only my girlfriends jacket pocket. We were pretty much in the clear because I had nothing else illegal in the car but my girlfriend freaked out because of the dog and dropped the mj on the ground next to her. One of the other officers saw what happened and arrested her. He said she was tampering with evidence. They then ask me and my buddy who weed it is and we say no ones. well he automatically arrests me and says he is charging me with simple possession. Now I he screwed up because before he questioned us he didn't read me my rights. So that's the first screw up. Then he screwed up again cause he never fully searched my gf so how could she be tampering with evidence if she never got searched correctly and the evidence was in plain sight and wasn't hard to find. Then he lets my friend go without even searching his backpack. I also never admitted to owning the weed nor was it ever in my possession. so someone look at this and tell me if this shall be a hard case or not because these are all the facts.

You DO know, or you SHOULD know, that YOU are constitutionally protected from making any statement or offering any explanation.

In fact, when you do you help put the lynch rope around your neck, that ball and chain around your ankles, and the handcuffs on your wrist.

It is best to say NOTHING, STFU, and let the state TRY and prove their case against you!

You DO know that it is the state's obligation and burden to PROVE their case, not YOURS as the defendant to DISPROVE their case.

Dumb defendants wise up, shut up, lawyer up, and speak ONLY to their lawyer, and NO ONE else.

Wise defendants then simply wait, and never talk about their case with co-defendants, because MOST co-defendants are RATS, SNITCHES, or STOOLIES!!!!!

You don't think ANY of this happened by accident, do you?

If you do, think again.

Finally, that stuff I enlarged, underlined, colored, and bolded above; yeah, that's why people get convicted.

They blab, they blab too much.

Last edited:
You & your gf both need lawyers.

The tampering charge it's likely not proper. You should both be charged with simple possession- her for holding it and you as the driver of the vehicle who is responsible for the content of the vehicle when nobody claims them.
Reading the Miranda warning was not necessarily required. It depends upon the nature of the questions asked and at what point during the encounter they were asked. In short, they did not have to explain your rights at the beginning of the stop before asking questions. Miranda would not apply until after they had you in custody and proceeded to interrogate you.
As said above, it it's your own responsibility to STFU. Police are tricky and it is never smart to talk with them or try to explain your actions.

Now I he screwed up because before he questioned us he didn't read me my rights.
Miranda is not required in about 90% of arrests. If he interviewed you before he told you that you were under arrest, then suppression is a long shot, but it's something your attorney can address if possible.

Then he screwed up again cause he never fully searched my gf so how could she be tampering with evidence if she never got searched correctly and the evidence was in plain sight and wasn't hard to find.
It was in her bra ... that's hardly "plain sight." And, it will be hard to argue that it was in plain sight without admitting that you - and/or she - had dominion and control over it. Your attorney will likely recommend that YOU stay silent about it and let HER deal with the matter. Of course, if she rolls over on you to avoid prosecution, that could be a problem for you ...

Then he lets my friend go without even searching his backpack.
Lucky him.

I also never admitted to owning the weed nor was it ever in my possession. so someone look at this and tell me if this shall be a hard case or not because these are all the facts.
Unless she rolls on you, or someone else gives you up, chances are all they will have is HER in possession. So, speak to an attorney and keep quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back