Other Criminal Charges & Offenses talk to judge about council not fullfilling their duties

Status
Not open for further replies.

angrybigjen

I want to tell the judge my council is not providing me the documents I need and are not fullfilling their responsibility to represent me to the best of their abilities

You might consider getting other council. Is this court appointed council? If so, you might ask if you can have a change of council.

I want to tell the judge my council is not providing me the documents I need and are not fullfilling their responsibility to represent me to the best of their abilities

Its easier to fire your current attorney (it can be done in th next court proceeding, or via a letter with a copy to the judge, certified or registered, RR, POD).
Then you simply request another attorney be appointed.
Judges don't want to hear the whys, because this, and because that, just fire him or her, request a replacement.

Last but not least, there might be valid reasons you can't receive the things you're requesting.

You're also FREE to HIRE yourself a NEW attorney at your expense, and refuse the one supplied off of the taxpayer's dimes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back