taking my baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

princess

I have been with my boyfriend for 5 months and weve been fighting alot lately. I just found out that i am 2 months pregnant and when i told my boyfriend he was upset and said that he would leave me if i had the baby. I told him that i was having the baby and that he could leave but that wont stop him from paying child support. he got really upset and said that when i have the baby he was going to take him away from me. I told him that was impossible and that the cops would find him in a second but he said they wouldn't since he's an immagrant and has no records in the united states.(is this true?)he also says that if he takes the baby to pakestan there's no way of me getting full custody of my kid over there. is that possible? since i am an american citizen and he is an immagrant don't i have the right to have full custody and not him? :confused:

If he chooses to challenge your custody, the court will determine what rights each of you has regarding custody, e.g. joint custody, etc. He cannot lawfully just grab your child and leave the jurisdiction. The rest sounds like idle threats of a man who does not want you to have his child. Regardless, please do be careful as one does not know what a person may do, regardless of the law.

immigration/kidnapping

do not upset your boyfriend with talking about child support. do you want this baby and can you manage by yourself?

immigration/kidnapping

do not upset your boyfriend with talking about child support. do you want this baby and can you manage by yourself? it seems the relationship is winding down. let it be. if you want to keep your baby. do it and don't mention support. but when the baby is born take the baby's birth certificate and in a safe deposit box don't put his name on the birth certificate. this is not legal advice just a precaution. also get a passport with your name on it and the baby's or get the baby a passport of his own. if he 's gettong abusive get an order of protection. also go to court and get legal custody by stating exactly what he's threatened you with. if it really gets bad report him to immigration naturlization services in the closest city. if he's here illegally and you are really afraid than you need to be strong and make some hard choices. also if he takes the baby to pakistan you will have a hard time getting your baby back. in islam the child belongs to the father. also keep current pictures of your child with weight and height. if he goes for visitation in family court. tell the judge he has threatened to take your child. ask for supervised visitation. i have had personal
experience in this area. also ask the judge to make the local police station the pick-up and drop off point if he gets unsupervised visitation. always get the license plates of the car he drives. keep a journal of what he's saying to you. also if youu use the police station have the visitation order state the police officers need to log pick up ad drop off times and a copy sent to the judge to monitor your boyfriend. good luck !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back