stuck need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmp1983

I have a sticky situation on my hands and I'm not sure where to turn. A friend and I got into a heated argument and she threatene to have me arrested for "harassing and stalking" her but I wasn't. I was home during the entire conversation and she was conversing back. Her sister is a cop and she was using that against me. Is this a form of blackmail? Then she verbally told me something which in my eyes is child abuse, and I told her that it wasn't right and CPS could be called. The only thing that might help with that is a text where she says "mind your business, its only playing." Then she claims I'm trying to blackmail her, is that true? Its been disturbing me and stressing me out. I have people telling me to leave it alone and not get involved and other people tell me other wise. Another thing is she was beat up before and I'm afraid she could use that to try and get me in trouble.

What can I do if I'm able to do anything?

That person is not a friend.
That creature is not YOUR friend. :no:
Cut your losses, stay in your lane, mind your business, keep your freedom, and avoid further aggravation. :yes:
Your REAL friends are giving you GREAT advice, ignore it, avoid it, let it go.
Delete her name from all of your contacts, don't ever make ANY contact with her for the rest of your life.
You're free, if you like freedom, stay away from that creature!!!!

What can I do if I'm able to do anything?

Don't do anything except no longer get involved with her. Let well enough alone & you will be better off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back