Burglary, Arson, Home Invasion stolen from my work

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocboy252

I had eaten some protein bars and drink worth ten dollar at my work. A co worker found my wrappers in the trash and question me if I had boughten them. I said I did but didnt. Later that day I paid on what I took when she was not watching me. She started to question me , because the time I said I bought them did not match my receipt.that was my final day their when all this occured. Whats going to happen to me.

I had eaten some protein bars and drink worth ten dollar at my work. A co worker found my wrappers in the trash and question me if I had boughten them. I said I did but didnt. Later that day I paid on what I took when she was not watching me. She started to question me , because the time I said I bought them did not match my receipt.that was my final day their when all this occured. Whats going to happen to me.

Nothing, if it didn't happen at the time the alleged event occurred.

The worse (for now) is over.

They fired you.

You said that was your final day there when all this occurred. I don't know if you got fired for stealing (co-worker told a boss for example & you got fired) or if you were quitting the job that day for example. I wouldn't worry unless you hear something further about it - doubtful.

There is no way for us to know if you will hear anything further or not. If you haven't yet - most likely not.

Since your employer was made whole and no one of authority questioned you your likely fine. However I wouldn't count on any references from them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back