Fraud, Embezzlement, Bad Checks Stolen credit card used at my register

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarednewmom

At my previous place of employment Kohls my boyfriend of only twp months came in with a temporary Kohls charge slip. I could only make out the first name and it said Mark my boyfriends name. I trusted that it was his. He used it to buy over $500 in gift cards and cologne. He also bought me bras with one of the gift cards. Each time I scanned the paper it required a drivers license number. I entered the number he had written on the receipt because he lost his i.d. I recieved a call on friday night this happened on sunday. My booyfriend left me on monday and I have not seen him since. He told me his last name was Fisher but I thought he lied about it. I do not know where he went exactly what age he was or what his birthdate was. It turns out that the credit card was stolen and the police are trying to say I was an accomplice. I am only 18 I am due to have a baby in a couple days and I do not have a previous record. What can the police charge me with and how long would I get it for.

If you tell the police everything you know about your former boyfriend, agree to testify against him (doubt it would ever get that far), then maybe this whole thing will boil over. . . or not.

I'd advise getting a criminal defense attorney immediately. If you can't, perhaps try to get a free consultation and see what advice they have to offer.

Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back