Stealing Condoms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustATeen

okay so I just turned 16 (April, 1) and the day that i turned 16 i was hanging out with some friends of mine. We went to a gas station to just hangout. while we were in there, we just sat down, bought a few things and talked. So then my friend told me that he would give me $5 if i stole a pack of 3 condoms, which was like $3 or $4. (they were Trojan Magnums Btw) soo we all walked up too too the condoms and i took a pack of condoms off the shelf. After that we went back and sat down. Then i started to take out the condoms and i gave two of the condoms to one of my friends and i kept one in my pocket. after i took the condoms out of the pack i dropped them under this seat or bench that we were sitting at, which was the dumbest thing i could possibly do. Anyways, we left and now today after school my mom picked me up and told me that i guess the Gas station is pressing charges on me for stealing the condoms because i guess that they found the condom pack on the floor and then checked the camera too see how they got there. So Now my dad and my mom are like super pissed at me and they are just like... Plain Mad. as fuck. soo anyways, my dad want's to make me learn a lesson. so they told the Officer that watched the video to go ahead and press the charges. anyway's, what i want to know is if They will send me to Juvy, or just give me a fine. So if you have read this by now.. respond asap because i don't know if i will be sent to juvy tommorow or the next day.

It means we don't have a crystal ball to know what will happen.

And you will likely be put on probation and may have to also do some community service. It also means that you may have a criminal record that will follow you around at least until you are off probation and an adult and can see if it might be sealed. If you are lucky you can get diversion and this might go away in a year or two provided you stop stealing.

On the plus side, hopefully those condoms will prevent you from having to steal diapers in 9 months time.

:)

I have worked retail theft for a long time so I am feel confident in my reply. If you have no prior criminal history and there are no special circumstances in regards to this theft the chance of jail is almost zero. You do need to be concerned about your record though. Talk to an Attorney about plea options like ACD or Diversion

I sincerely hope your parents do make you pay the fine. You're not likely to learn much if there aren't some kind of consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back