Start a business(NEED SERIOUS HELP)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay500

I am thinking of having underground parties! the shows will be very explicit. No sex involve, free liqour. What i would like to know is, what i'm doing against the law! The shows will be private and everyone would have to be members to enter. I will be collecting fee's from my website. No money will be exchange at door and 20 to 25 people are only allow per show. The activity at shows will include: girls on girls, girls playing with dildo's and dancing naked! No sex or money for sex will not be involve. I really believe in this business and it will work. But i dont wanna do anything against the Louisiana law. Should i make the girls sign a contract disclaimer about no sex at parties or no sex at all. Because i dont wanna have a pandering or prostitution ring charge. How can i run and arm myself with the things i need, to run this successfully!!!! And i also want to record some shows and sell dvd's on my website. I live in Baton Rouge, LA and if i do need contracts, what type and how and what to put on the contracts.

I am thinking of having underground parties! the shows will be very explicit. No sex involve, free liqour. What i would like to know is, what i'm doing against the law! The shows will be private and everyone would have to be members to enter. I will be collecting fee's from my website. No money will be exchange at door and 20 to 25 people are only allow per show. The activity at shows will include: girls on girls, girls playing with dildo's and dancing naked! No sex or money for sex will not be involve. I really believe in this business and it will work. But i dont wanna do anything against the Louisiana law. Should i make the girls sign a contract disclaimer about no sex at parties or no sex at all. Because i dont wanna have a pandering or prostitution ring charge. How can i run and arm myself with the things i need, to run this successfully!!!! And i also want to record some shows and sell dvd's on my website. I live in Baton Rouge, LA and if i do need contracts, what type and how and what to put on the contracts.

You need to speak with a Louisiana licensed lawyer, before you proceed.

Your state has s "catch-all" crime that prohibits what you propose.

You could be heading for a spotlight you don't need.

There are aggressive prosecutors who would pursue an action against you, potentially.

It prohibits "crimes against nature".

R.S. 14:89

A. Crime against nature is:

(1) The unnatural carnal copulation by a human being with another of the same or opposite sex or with an animal, except that anal sexual intercourse between two human beings shall not be deemed as a crime against nature when done under any of the circumstances described in R.S. 14:41, 14:42, 14:42.1 or 14:43. Emission is not necessary; and, when committed by a human being with another, the use of the genital organ of one of the offenders of whatever sex is sufficient to constitute the crime.

(2) The solicitation by a human being of another with intent to engage in any unnatural carnal copulation for compensation.

B. Whoever violates the provisions of this Section shall be fined for not more than two thousand dollars, or imprisoned, with or without hard labor, for not more than five years, or both.

Amended by Acts 1975, No. 612,§ 1; Acts 1982, No. 703,§ 1.

http://www.glapn.org/sodomylaws/usa/louisiana/louisiana.htm

Appellate Court Hears About La. "Crimes Against Nature" Law

The Shreveport Times, April 1, 2005

By Adam Nossiter, The Associated Press

GRETNA—A gay rights lawyer told an appellate court Thursday that a Louisiana law is discriminatory because it allows the state to break up advocacy groups like his.

"Anytime an attorney general wants to, he can come along and haul that organization into court," John Rawls of the Louisiana Electorate for Gays and Lesbians told three judges of the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in this New Orleans suburb. "Freedom of association is one of the must fundamental rights Americans enjoy."

The justices made no immediate ruling but said they would consider Rawls' argument against that law and his claim against remaining parts of the so-called "crimes against nature" law forbidding human sex with animals, solicitation for oral and anal sex, and nonconsensual sex.

In a brief counter-argument and without elaborating, Terry M. Boudreaux of the Jefferson district attorney's office said the latter law is properly still on the books.

"The law is the law," he said outside the courthouse, adding that "we never prosecute" cases under the crimes against nature statute.

http://www.glapn.org/sodomylaws/usa/louisiana/lanews059.htm

How do i get proper permits are other legal forms to do this. And even if i have a private club, do i have to disclose the activity at the parties. I want to do everything legal. But i want to do something different than strip clubs and plus the shows will be hosted at rented building's for that particular nights i have parties. Is there any loopholes or anyways i can do this correctly. I know to some this (is a not a good idea). But the money is good and i dont wanna do anything illegal. But even if i have a liquor free club and only dancers and dont promote what's going on. Will i still have problems with the law

jay500 said:
How do i get proper permits are other legal forms to do this. And even if i have a private club, do i have to disclose the activity at the parties. I want to do everything legal. But i want to do something different than strip clubs and plus the shows will be hosted at rented building's for that particular nights i have parties. Is there any loopholes or anyways i can do this correctly. I know to some this (is a not a good idea). But the money is good and i dont wanna do anything illegal. But even if i have a liquor free club and only dancers and dont promote what's going on. Will i still have problems with the law

You need to speak with (that means HIRE or PAY a Louisiana lawyer) before you do anything.

The law in your state is very clear.

If you can do this, it will be difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back