Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct stalked harassment

christy23

Jurisdiction
Tennessee
Yes i have been going thru stalking/ haraasment in my apt for 4 -5 months now i have called police the landlord has done nothing about it iam going to press charges on this girls boyfriend downstairs apartment she has been letting him stay there probably not on her lease he has stalked followed me around my apartment every day he harass me daily hr pushes yp on my floor they stay directly under my apt just so tired of this abuse and torture me and my husband has went thru

Yes i have been going thru stalking/ haraasment in my apt for 4 -5 months now i have called police the landlord has done nothing about it iam going to press charges on this girls boyfriend downstairs apartment she has been letting him stay there probably not on her lease he has stalked followed me around my apartment every day he harass me daily hr pushes yp on my floor they stay directly under my apt just so tired of this abuse and torture me and my husband has went thru

If the police and your LL refuse to act, good news, give your notice to vacate and move when your lease expires; act in accordance with your lease provisions.

Yes iam going to file charges on him as far as moving u cant rite now yntil lease is up in march 2017 and i will be moving i just hope he will get arrested for this he has tortured me so bad my nerves are just crazy dont know this person or nothing and the girl just leaves him there to do me likethis

Yes iam going to file charges on him as far as moving u cant rite now yntil lease is up in march 2017 and i will be moving i just hope he will get arrested for this he has tortured me so bad my nerves are just crazy dont know this person or nothing and the girl just leaves him there to do me likethis

I said when your lease is up.
March is only four months away.
That's just about 1/2 the time you've lived through this nightmare.

The cops have real criminals to arrest, not just idiots.
If being a jerk or an idiot got you arrested, there would be very few people not in jail.

You can file a report but you can't press charges. That's up to the DA or county attorney where you live.

Your landlord has zero legal authority to handle stalkers. Unless your neighbor's lease forbids guests, she may have her boyfriend over at her place, just as you may have guest over to yours. If a law is being broken or you feel unsafe you need to call the police. It isn't clear what he is actually doing, but certainly you do not need to let him into your apartment.

Back