Speeding ticket over this weekend in PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

john9

Hi,

I have Illinois license and got a speeding ticket from a state police on this weekend in PENNSYLVANIA near Mansfield.

I was around 70 MPH in 65 zone. There was a curve and road was steep, car reached near 80 speed. Cop was sitting on the corner asked me to pull over.

He gave me a citation for 82 MPH in a 65 zone, but that was all of sudden happened. Could somebody please suggest me what to do, shall I plead guilty or not guilty. I need to respond in 10 days.

Thanks.

Hi,

I have Illinois license and got a speeding ticket from a state police on this weekend in PENNSYLVANIA near Mansfield.

I was around 70 MPH in 65 zone. There was a curve and road was steep, car reached near 80 speed. Cop was sitting on the corner asked me to pull over.

He gave me a citation for 82 MPH in a 65 zone, but that was all of sudden happened. Could somebody please suggest me what to do, shall I plead guilty or not guilty. I need to respond in 10 days.

Thanks.
I haven't gotten any reply to my above post so far. Well, I already sent to the court that I am NOT PLEADING GUILTY. I live in NY which 120 miles away from Mansfield, PA.

Could anybody please suggest me, how can i defend the ticket? Any idea is welcome.

Thanks.

You can search for a local lawyer online to take care of it. It usually runs 45$ to 100$ in most counties. Traveling there would be hard and complicated depending on time you have....Local lawyers always know the best ways out if you can't take care of it alone.

attended the court.

Thanks for your reply "mafioso"...

At last, I have attended the court. The 'Kind' Judge had reduced the speed so that 3 points will be added to my history and also told me that I will get some refund for the amount I paid as fine.

Does any body know or aware of any trick on depositing the refund check and how effective getting added 3 points to my driving records towards my insurance...

Please let me know...

Thanks, john.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back