Consumer Law, Warranties Songwriting Duo Contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

alanoreilly

Hi,

I am looking to find information about a songwriting Duo contract, what is the proper name for this type of contract in the business and what would it typically entail, in simple terms.
This team of two songwriters will be looking to be bound to each other in some way for certain period of time. Obivously the finer details will need to be discussed in great detail. I would be very grateful for any insight you might be able to give me.

Many Thanks for you help,

Alan O'Reilly

alanoreilly said:
Hi,

I am looking to find information about a songwriting Duo contract, what is the proper name for this type of contract in the business and what would it typically entail, in simple terms.
This team of two songwriters will be looking to be bound to each other in some way for certain period of time. Obivously the finer details will need to be discussed in great detail. I would be very grateful for any insight you might be able to give me.

Many Thanks for you help,

Alan O'Reilly

Alan, there is no "agreement" that covers every situation although I'm sure there are some that are samples and you can find them in a bookstore. I'm sure the people here also provide legal services if that is what you are looking for. I think that you should probably think about hiring a lawyer to do the work if you are serious about this endeavor because if you do make money out of it, you had better make sure the agreement reflects all the different kinds of areas you might wish covered or wish you had covered. I am new here and having a good time answering questions but I think that there is a place to request forms here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back