Social media of minor

Thank you for the reply, I was just wondering my ex girlfriend posting are sexsual in nature most pic exposing about 80% of her body and posting videos drunk making out with him and other women. Haven't seen any family pics postings, she has over 4000 follower's most certainly not all friends just following her due to the nature of the pics and I dont want my son expose to that his only 4. I just thought if there is way to prevent her from posting his picture's

Thank you for the reply, I was just wondering my ex girlfriend posting are sexsual in nature most pic exposing about 80% of her body and posting videos drunk making out with him and other women. Haven't seen any family pics postings, she has over 4000 follower's most certainly not all friends just following her due to the nature of the pics and I dont want my son expose to that his only 4. I just thought if there is way to prevent her from posting his picture's

Only you know it's your son.
He's 4 years old.
Why is he allowed to view the filthy thing's posts?
For the sake of all that's beautiful in the world, ignore it, block her, move on, live your life.

Let's be clear, posting pictures of a sexual nature of a 4 year old child is illegal. Big time. Posting a non-sexual picture of a child is totally legal. If you just don't want Junior looking at pictures of Daddy's new gf in skimpy attire, or out partying, don't show him such pictures.

A 4-year-old can't have their own account on social media, so there would be no reason for him to be looking at her Instagram unless someone is showing it to him.

I think I was misunderstood, I don't show my son any posting or does he even know what FB or Instagram is. What I'm concern is with first, are they allowing him to viewing her page at their house in which my ex cannot respond to, two, the 4000+ viewer that contently view her page because of the skimpy attire and filthy thing's. In today world were you hear so much about social media and how is use is scary to know my son's picture out there for everyone to see.

I think I was misunderstood, I don't show my son any posting or does he even know what FB or Instagram is. What I'm concern is with first, are they allowing him to viewing her page at their house in which my ex cannot respond to, two, the 4000+ viewer that contently view her page because of the skimpy attire and filthy thing's. In today world were you hear so much about social media and how is use is scary to know my son's picture out there for everyone to see.

How could strangers know what the filthy THING and your former WHATEVER allow your child to do or see, if you don't know?

If you dislike or refuse to believe what you've been told, hire a lawyer in your county and verify what you've been told.

There is a great deal of room between posting (non-sexual) pictures of a four year old on Instagram and that same four year old viewing sexual pictures. I answered the first. I don't see any way your original question has anything to do with the second.

You handle it the way every single other parent in this world handles their child's potential exposure to pictures, movies, TV, and other media you do not find appropriate. You talk to those in your child's life and discuss what you and others will allow and what is forbidden. You talk to your child and explain your values and what they have and have not viewed. This isn't a legal issue, it is a parenting issue.

As for pictures, if someone posts a picture of your child you wish them to remove from online, ASK them nicely to do so. It helps if you have a reason for it and make the request without casting judgment on their other pictures. Chances are there are thousands of pictures of you kid online. Everything from his buddy's birthday party that the buddy's parent posted to Facebook, to being in the background of countless candids of perfect strangers. Again, this is not a legal issue. It is clear you do not like your ex's new partner, but there just isn't a law that will govern her behavior so long as she is not directly endangering your child. Adults are allowed to post "sexy" pictures of themselves online if they so choose. It may not be wise- anyone reading some of the other posts here can figure out exactly why- but it is legal. If mixed in with pics of her in her new bikini are pictures of your kid at the playground, it is legal.

You need to ask yourself is this about your child or hurting your EX? If later let it go. If you honestly feel your child is being harmed your first action is to discuss your concerns in an adult conversation with other parent (not the GF). This is called "Co Parenting more here Co-Parenting Advice For Your Children | Parent Nook if that fails then you can of course (if warranted) involve Children's services and/or Police however before taking that step keep in mind this will place "both" parents under the children's services microscope and they may make demands on you as well you may not be pleased with

Many social media sites have legal terms of use that may prohibit posting photographs that include children. And if they do, there must be consent by a parent. But I don't think this is the case. The father seems concerned that the mother of his child is putting out "party photos" of herself that are either sexual in nature, partially nude or otherwise potentially embarrassing. He'd like not to have photos of his child's mother and her lifestyle involving him later. That's my take.

Issues like these would more likely be handled with child custody law, such as the fitness of a parent. You cannot compel a person to change their behavior because you don't like the way they are acting although it is not illegal. But you can have a child removed from the home if the situation warrants, if that is a responsibility you may be willing to accept. Those are the choices that I can see here.

I think what is being asked is how can she stop the new girlfriend from posting pictures of her son on her Instagram. She doesn't like that this woman has 4000 followers who can see pictures of her son and I assume the OP is worried there may be some sexual predators among the 4000 followers? Is that it? That she's worried someone might get the pics of her son and use them in some manner?

Otherwise I have no idea what she's talking about. OP - ask your ex to tell his girlfriend to not post pictures of your son on THAT Instagram. That's all you can do. She can post them if she wants as long as the pictures of your son aren't sexual.

Your ex's girlfriend should have that Instagram separated from her family life but doesn't have to. Ask nicely is all you can do.

Many social media sites have legal terms of use that may prohibit posting photographs that include children. And if they do, there must be consent by a parent. But I don't think this is the case. The father seems concerned that the mother of his child is putting out "party photos" of herself that are either sexual in nature, partially nude or otherwise potentially embarrassing. He'd like not to have photos of his child's mother and her lifestyle involving him later. That's my take.

Issues like these would more likely be handled with child custody law, such as the fitness of a parent. You cannot compel a person to change their behavior because you don't like the way they are acting although it is not illegal. But you can have a child removed from the home if the situation warrants, if that is a responsibility you may be willing to accept. Those are the choices that I can see here.
The OP is the mother. Her ex husband's new girlfriend is the party animal with 4000 followers. I think she doesn't want her son on his girlfriend's Instagram because that gf has 4000 random followers that neither the ex husband or the mom know and possibly who the gf doesn't even know. I think that's what worries her - random strangers seeing pics of her son.

Back