So..how bad will the fine/record on my license be

G

Pulled up to the toll booth, glasses fall, merge into EZ lane, now I'm stuck. Zero traffic behind me so I do the horrible no no..I reversed to pull into another lane. On my way out, I manage to destroy a pole/post thing they have at the entrances. The toll lady pulled me over to the side, took my card to pay the poll, then wrote down my license/plate info. She had me put my phone number/sign my name, said if it's anything serious they'll call me about damage..how screwed Am i

Pulled up to the toll booth, glasses fall, merge into EZ lane, now I'm stuck. Zero traffic behind me so I do the horrible no no..I reversed to pull into another lane. On my way out, I manage to destroy a pole/post thing they have at the entrances. The toll lady pulled me over to the side, took my card to pay the poll, then wrote down my license/plate info. She had me put my phone number/sign my name, said if it's anything serious they'll call me about damage..how screwed Am i

Hard to say, why not call the nearest maintenance shop for the tollway and ask someone "how much" that junk costs?

You're probably going to receive a citation for the "accident" by mail from your friendly VA State Police, too.
That sometimes happens after the fact, and that'll add another few hundred to your tab, plus any insurance company increases.

Back