slander or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

strom

Question what legal grounds do I have:
A local probation/parole officer bluntly willfully insinuated in a court document that my husband "lost" employment which in fact is a "lie" he had and has had employment his only crime in fact is not keeping her informed ..... I do know there is legal unjustice being done here and all over by people not qualified or that have the credentials to run another humans life so any help would be thankful mucho please help me to" stand againest unjustice speak for the opposed and listen to the widow"

No real argument to make here. Resolve this by keeping in touch with the probation officer as required.
This isn't slander or anything else worth pursuing.

Agree. Based on what you posted here, I don't see any type of case & your husband should have kept the probation/parole officer informed when required. Sorry.

so you are saying that a governmental entity ( probation office)should be more important then family? black and white no humble bumble b******* that's what you said right? have you personally ever forgot anything in your life have you forgot anything I mean anything to flush the toilet anything in your life because that is unacceptable is what you're saying that humans do not forget things we are all suppreme beans and remember everything because we're perfect after all? ???? in the court document she reports I called his boss he said no we let everybody haha so he has an appointment somewhere else does she go and try to see what this is going on or try to get ahold of him and I mean really try not call once in that be trying she's not that important I know she think she is but she's not the government is of no importance and you're an idiot for falling it sorry back on track ....... so what does that mean? ???? he got fired no that is not what that means in any way that means he has other employment and he was switching jobs in the middle of downtime ......e checked in three days after the first of the month when he is supposed to check in and she had already issued a warrant now did she do her job or did she just say oh hell with it he's just a human being he doesn't affect me we can get more money back in jail then I don't have to check on his work ....... so I can seat here and do nothing and waste the taxpayers money quit being stupid seriously think about it you should use your mind( God gave it to you) quit trying to justify everything quit going in a circle draw a line you ___do you see the line• okay now that I'm done giving you some stupid people intelligence I know that my husband did wrong I do not disagree that I agree fully that he should be in jail what I am saying is how com a governmental entity the probation officer can bluntly lie but if I was to lie in court about the color of my shirt that judge would slap me with a $10,000 court fine and so many days in jail and that's okay with you what I'm saying is why we the people have to stand up against this and I want to know what legal action I can go out to get this and I think I'm going to have to find a pretty spunky lawyer and not a bunch of opal keys that need to go into depends on

Sorry but I still don't see anything worth pursuing/any type of case. You/your husband can certainly talk to a lawyer if you so desire.

so you are saying that a governmental entity ( probation office)should be more important then family? black and white no humble bumble b******* that's what you said right? have you personally ever forgot anything in your life have you forgot anything I mean anything to flush the toilet anything in your life because that is unacceptable is what you're saying that humans do not forget things we are all suppreme beans and remember everything because we're perfect after all? ???? in the court document she reports I called his boss he said no we let everybody haha so he has an appointment somewhere else does she go and try to see what this is going on or try to get ahold of him and I mean really try not call once in that be trying she's not that important I know she think she is but she's not the government is of no importance and you're an idiot for falling it sorry back on track ....... so what does that mean? ???? he got fired no that is not what that means in any way that means he has other employment and he was switching jobs in the middle of downtime ......e checked in three days after the first of the month when he is supposed to check in and she had already issued a warrant now did she do her job or did she just say oh hell with it he's just a human being he doesn't affect me we can get more money back in jail then I don't have to check on his work ....... so I can seat here and do nothing and waste the taxpayers money quit being stupid seriously think about it you should use your mind( God gave it to you) quit trying to justify everything quit going in a circle draw a line you ___do you see the line• okay now that I'm done giving you some stupid people intelligence I know that my husband did wrong I do not disagree that I agree fully that he should be in jail what I am saying is how com a governmental entity the probation officer can bluntly lie but if I was to lie in court about the color of my shirt that judge would slap me with a $10,000 court fine and so many days in jail and that's okay with you what I'm saying is why we the people have to stand up against this and I want to know what legal action I can go out to get this and I think I'm going to have to find a pretty spunky lawyer and not a bunch of opal keys that need to go into depends on

See, here's the thing. You care. No one else cares. Yes, the government is corrupt, but no one cares.

Go hire a lawyer, that'll cost $10,000 (or more up front), and he or she won't care either, except about getting the $10,000.

Seriously, keep kicking the tiger, eventually he'll bite.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

well I am ready to blow a hole in the tiger let's see how many Americans I can call stupid ....stupid every definition of the word stupid before they will get pissed off and do something about it and step up right now they're all puppet on a string being stupid and pS I just moved into my new house so I'm using my phone when typing large things it can be tricky and after all I am stupid I have no higher education I'm a normal person like everybody else so I'm stupid so sorry about my punctuation and grammar I bet you could sue me for that and get away with it

What ic your wife is on probation and her husband has no criminal record but because of my political statements on facebook she thinks she can slander me left and right, Saying im lazy and all kinds of crazy stuff no good druggy which i have never ever have been. Drink alcohol socially, i went to states attorney filed complaint, she then in turn told me to write to the chief judges in vandalia IL for distict four central Il. Probation officer is Jyl Fatheur need advice, tired of the harrassment. Every visit my wifes gone through hell just call Gina Vonderheide states attorney she will vouge for my complaint. Sincerely Jarrod Gordon jarrodnjamie@yahoo .com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back